HOW TO GET RID OF MOSQUITOES
Having a clean environment without stagnant water in your drains is the key to preventing mosquitoes.
If you want to protect your property from mosquitoes, here are some first steps you can try:
- Clean and repair the drains to prevent stagnant water. Ensure the drains are always dry and the water flows well to prevent mosquito eggs and larvae from living in certain drains.
- Install insect screen on windows and doors to cover mosquito access into the room.
- Clean the trash can and garbage bin container regularly.
- Reduce the number of plants in moist gardens to prevent mosquitoes from resting in bushes or gardens.
Do mosquitoes still come to your property? First, you need to identify the trigger factors that make the mosquitoes come.
- Check around your property. If there are damp bushes, dirty drains, landfills, rice fields, rivers, and other dirty places that are close to you, then it can indicate that mosquitoes keep coming to your property to feed on blood.
GET A PROFESSIONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL
Mosquito control service from Geotermix is an option that you can choose to help you solve your mosquito problem.
Our professional team in Bali fully understands how to recommend the best treatment to suit your home or business.
We will provide you with complete mosquito elimination from eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult mosquitoes along with effective guidelines to minimize the risk of mosquito re-infestation.
Take a step today to get rid of mosquitoes. Ensure that your home or business is protected for both indoor and outdoor environments.
The benefits of using professional mosquito control that will you get:
- Treatment to reduce and control adult mosquito populations.
- Treatment for controlling larvae.
- Intensive monitoring of mosquito breeding sites.
- Daily mosquito control using a mosquito trap device.
- Effective recommendations to minimize the risk of a re-infestation of mosquitoes.
HOW TO GET RID OF FLIES
Flies are commonly attracted to strong-smelling areas such as the storage of raw meat and fish, garbage bins, animal waste areas, oily floors, and dirty drains.
By keeping these environments clean, dry, and fragrant, you can prevent fly infestations in your home or business.
Here are some tips that you can try to prevent flies:
- Remove fly breeding sites; clean the place for animal waste, trash can, and garbage bin containers regularly, and use trash can and garbage bin containers with the lid.
- Mop the floor and wipe the table especially in the kitchen and restaurant until it is clean and fragrant.
- Store raw fish, meat, and other fish-smelling ingredients in food containers, and refrigerator.
- Install an insect mesh screen on each vent and window, and install an electronic fly killer, especially in the kitchen, restaurant, and food production area.
GET A PROFESSIONAL FLY CONTROL
If you are a homeowner or business owner, especially in the food processing business, having a professional fly control is important to protect your family, employees, and customers from bacterial contamination by flies through food and beverages.
Geotermix fly control solution will provide you with suitable treatment along with preventive tips and recommendations for your home or business.
The benefits of professional fly control that you will get:
- Safe treatment for removing adult flies.
- Daily preventive control using Insect Light Traps.
- Long-term protection using the fly bait method.
- Effective recommendations to minimize the risk of re-infestation of flies.
HOW TO GET RID OF COCKROACHES
If you want to protect your home or business from a cockroach infestation and you decide to do it yourself, then here are some tips that you can try:
- Wipe tables, chairs, shelves, cabinets, and trash can regularly by using cleaning fluids and keep away from food scraps or food waste.
- Collect rubbish, especially food waste, and put it in a plastic bag, then tie the plastic bag tightly. Be sure to put a plastic bag full of leftovers or food waste in the trash can with the lid.
- Seal all cracks in the walls, ceiling, and drains to prevent cockroaches from nesting in cracks.
DIY cockroach control is a proactive action that you can take before you have a cockroach infestation, but if you already have a cockroach infestation in your home or business, this DIY cannot actually guarantee the complete elimination of cockroaches.
GET A PROFESSIONAL COCKROACH CONTROL
Complete protection against cockroach problems must be carried out in a detailed and strategic manner.
Our professional cockroach control in the Bali area really understands how to do the right treatment for your home or business.
We will provide you with an effective solution to manage cockroach infestations and to minimize the risk of re-infestation by putting health and safety as top priorities.
The benefits of using professional cockroach control that you will get:
- Examination of cockroach species.
- Proactive maintenance using a cockroach monitoring device.
- Effective recommendations to prevent cockroaches in your home or business.
HOW TO GET RID OF ANTS
Ants are commonly attracted to human food and humid conditions.
By keeping the environment clean and dry, you can prevent ant infestations in your home or business.
Here are some tips that can you can try to prevent ants:
- Clean tables, chairs, shelves, cabinets, and trash can regularly by using cleaning fluids and keep away from food scraps or food waste.
- Collect garbage, especially food waste, and put it in a plastic bag, then tie the plastic bag tightly. Be sure to put a plastic bag full of leftovers or food waste in the trash can with the lid.
- Seal all cracks in the walls, ceiling, floor, and drainage to prevent ants from nesting in the cracks.
- Reduce the number of plants, especially plants or branches that touch the building.
GET A PROFESSIONAL ANT CONTROL
As a professional ant control service in Bali, Geotermix deeply understands the habits of ants and how to manage the infestation and minimize the re-infestation from ants.
Our expert technicians will provide you with suitable treatment along with preventive tips and recommendations for your home or business.
We always rely on the most effective treatment to get rid of ants. Besides using insecticides, we also provide tips and recommendations to ensure you get long-term protection against ant infestations.
The benefits of using professional ant control that you will get:
- Examination of ant species.
- Special treatment based on ant species.
- Intensive monitoring of ants after treatment.
- Effective recommendations for preventing ants in your home or business.
Contact us to get rid of pests.